As this is a work of new and progressive technology, there are occasional bugs. You can always contact me with any problems you encounter - email@example.com. I also try to keep a list of functional errors I find here, so you can be an informed consumer of automatic music.
- Ongoing: Occasionally, data is not batted around properly, resulting in only one file properly uploading and all the fader values reverting to 'nil'. I am still researching this issue, but have been unable to recreate it. If it happens to you, please let me know.
- 2005-04-07: Replaced a shoddy ethernet cable that kept falling out of its socket, resulting in server outages.
- 2005-01-27: Added witholding of uploaded files, to reduce lawsuit likelihood.
- 2005-01-26: Fixed error that prevented song lengths longer than 'test' from functioning.
- 2005-01-06: Fixed errors caused by a php upgrade which prevented anything from working.
Planned Future Features
- Means of selecting files that have already been uploaded when generating.
- More work in making sure the 3 cardinal rules of robots are successfully integrated.
Charlie DeTar <contact at the end music dot org>